At Downs, the residential conveyancing lawyers know the difference between a house and a home. They don’t just deal in bricks and mortar, they deal with something much more important: your home.
This is Gemma, she heads up the Dorking Residential Property team and has more than 12 years’ experience in the property sector. Since qualification in 2013 she has specialised in all aspects of residential property work, including
- freehold sales and purchases
- Leasehold sales and purchases
- transfers of equity (to include those involving matrimonial splits)
- variations and extensions of leases;
- shared ownership and “Help-to-Buy” property transactions
- option agreements and high value matters
Gemma has a strong ethos when it comes to client care. She values all of her clients and provides the best service possible to ensure their journey through the conveyancing process is as pain-free as it can be.
Proud to call them an H&P partner!